- Main notebook:
Just wait to launch and click . 3-D plots are interactive, zoom with rclick and rotate with lclick.
- Notebook documenting symbolic math:
The notebooks are easily accessible through the Binders above, no installation of anything needed but may take a minute to start up.
Current notebook TODOs
- Better figure sizing/responsiveness, difficult if they're going to still be mpl figures
- Mark classically forbidden region on 3-D plot
- Smarter "plotting sphere" range, adjustable?
- More colors
- Power rule color scaling? Would make lower-probability points more visible, making larger orbitals with more radial nodes much more visible.
- Standalone python app
- Real webapp of some sort?