- Jonathan 'The Skiier' Mounty
- Hailey 'No Pun Intended' Pun
- Nicolas 'Copper' Zuluaga
- Rob 'Banter' Hanns
- Chloe 'I Can Always Ask My Dad ' Workman
- Iona 'Minute Maid' Ryder
- Jay 'Cream' Wong
- Noah-Vincenz 'The Beast' Noeh
- Samuel 'The Git' Larsen-Disney
Please Review today!
Hospitals are daunting places for patients of all ages, but especially for children. One way to make medical examinations less intimidating is to explain to patients what will happen. It can be very difficult to explain to small children what will happen though. The purpose of this project is to develop a game for small children (2-6 years old) that explains what will happen at an examination in the Nuclear Medicine Department of Chelsea & Westminster Hospital. It should be easy for the hospital to deploy the game and make it available to patients and their parents/guardians.
Discussed the progress that was made during the weekend as we prepare for the big Merge and to put the rest of the protocols together.
Discussed what we need to finish
- We are going to try and link everything together today
- Standardize each protocol
- Rob worked out how we would be able to move from all of the protocols, finished up the Panda walking to the toilet. Needs to merge. Toilet scene is complete
- Sam animation scene is set up, music needs to be done - can wait
- Noah, made code look nicer/encapsulation
- Aspect ration changed by Chloe to 16:10
- Unity test tools - plugin that we can use for testing
- Jay is done with the anaesthetic scene - ready to put it together
- Hailey standardized everything in her scene
- Nick fixed bugs throughout the project and changed the radiation scene game slightly eg bomb explodes
- Timer and scores are in the right place for Nick
- Iona add prompt
- Sam concerned about Jolt in the food game - may look into that
- Everyone read handbook
- Chloe to put the documents on google drive / we need to do document completion and PROOF READ (Jay)
- Rob will put the scenes together tomorrow - he has list of all scenes that go together
- Fixing resolutions
- Clock and Anaesthetic, we need to alter so can tap to the right place rather than drag - mobile friendly.
- Unit testing - Noah will do this, he will try to do it for every scene
- Sound effect creation - roughly 10 we need, and the implementation - Sam (creation) and Nick (implementation)
- Iona will do the screencast as soon as the project is complete
- Hailey to look into standardizing
- Everyone to make their scripts PRETTY (Look at Robs code for example)
- Iona final debugging
- BUILD - Sam will do.
Aim is to complete the project by Friday by the latest
The next meeting will take place on THURSDAY and we will all celebrate our success with a Waterfront Burger and a Lime and Soda (they are free).
WEBGL Current Build:
[Latest Build Link] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-zjdtq.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 25/03/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-qvxg6.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build for Client] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-0x9jc.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 24/03/2017 (2)] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-ksuj0.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 24/03/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-5xh6p.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 23/03/2017 (2)] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-9bz1d.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 23/03/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-806r5.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 21/03/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuild-o5j8g.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com)
[Build 14/03/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuildv-hm4jl.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
[Build 23/02/2017] (http://aws-website-johncenabuild-hhzod.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/)
Intellectual Property Agreement
The software must be released under a free software license at the end of the project. Both the client and the development team should have unrestricted rights to deploy the software and have the software extended or modified.