This is a plugin for Question2Answer that provides ability to ask questions directed only to experts.
- allows creating questions as "expert questions", viewable only by experts.
- experts may be selected individually or by roles, via admin/plugins
- experts may be specified for categories
- experts selected individually may be sent email notifications for new expert questions
- adds an expert questions sub-nav to "Questions"
- adds an expert questions page (optional)
- show open question count in tab (optional)
- all text fully customizable
- Install Question2Answer
- Get the source code for this plugin from github, either using git, or downloading directly:
- To download using git, install git and then type git clone git://github.com/NoahY/q2a-expert-questions.git expert at the command prompt (on Linux, Windows is a bit different)
- To download directly, go to the project page and click Download
- navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins on your q2a install and select the 'Enable Expert Questions' option, then 'Save'.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. Refunds will not be given. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
All code herein is Copylefted.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: