How To Generate PDF Copy of the Cookbook
- Fork this repository
- Create a clone of your fork
- From the top level of your clone directory type "make book"
Install the markdown lint tool and clean up the MD files.
For example (from this directory):
echo "gem: --no-document" >> ~/.gemrc gem install mdl find .. -name '*.md' | xargs /var/lib/gems/2.3.0/gems/mdl-0.4.0/bin/mdl
Go through the output and address the formatting issues.
Build the PDF File
- To omit MD files from the book, edit the exclude list in the file "book/makebook.py"
- Run the makebook.sh script to generate the PDF.
- The md2pdf tool is still python2