A Scala inspired functional programming library written in c#
Scalesque allows you to write c# that is similar to the code you would write in Scala. Scalesque is currently approaching v1, it's pretty stable but some api calls may still change.
- Option<T> (aka Maybe<T>)
- Pattern matching and extraction
- Map / Fold / Reduce (via IEnumerable<T>)
- Partial function application and currying
- Scalaz inspired validations
- Exception -> Option wrapper
.net 3.5 or 4.0
scalesque is licensed under the MIT license, see license.txt for details.
Usually in synch with head of master
- I'm working on the Documentation
- Extractors for .net framework patterns like Int.TryParse which are a bit horrible from a functional programming perspective
- Not happy with current Head and tail construct