Recognize birthdays in your Discord community!
- Info: https://discord.bots.gg/bots/470673087671566366
- Invite: https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=470673087671566366&scope=bot&permissions=268435456
This bot will automatically add a role to users during their birthdays. If desired, it will also announce birthdays in a channel of your choosing. Time zones are supported per-server and per-user to ensure that birthdays and events are recognized at appropriate times.
- Create a dedicated birthday role for use by the bot.
- Invite the bot to your server. Ensure that the bot is able to manipulate this role.
- Instruct the bot to use the role:
bb.config role (role name)
- (Optional) Set a birthday announcement channel:
bb.config channel (channel)
- (Optional) Set a server default time zone:
bb.config zone (time zone)
- Birthday information is not shared between servers. If you are in multiple servers that this bot is in, you must register your birthday (including time zone) within each server.
- This is in case one wishes to share their birthday only in certain communities.
- Problematic users? This bot supports blocking certain or all users from using commands. Server moderators are able to issue commands on a user's behalf.