Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed a critical kernel issue of v2.0.1 on non RTX nvidia cards
- Added support for pool mining
- New --mode pool or --mode solo option
- Decreased the dev fee to 2% for both solo and pool modes
- Hashrate improvement for some amd and nvidia cards
- Added support for AMD cards
- Use --platform amd or --platform nvidia
- Fixed fluctuations in the hashrate report
- Changed the maximum intensity of non RTX nvidia cards to 23
- Hashrate improvement for some Pascal cards
- Fixed an issue related to block update streams
If you see too much hashrate fluctuations or any cuda launch error, lower intensity with --intensity or -i
- Added an option to enable/disable random starting nonce feature
- --random, -r. Enable this only if you have many rigs working with one address.
- Using multiple addresses is generally better than this option.
- Hashrate improvement for RTX cards
- Added multi node support
- --server=node1 node2 --port=port1 port2
- Added stats API
- Browse http://127.0.0.1:3000/api after running the miner
- Added random start nonce
- Added --chain option to select preferred chain
- Fixed a node connectivity issue
This is the initial beta release of Kadena CUDA miner. Please note that the linux binary package has been only tested on Ubuntu 18.04 with Nvidia latest driver.
Download the binary package based on your OS, edit mine.bat/mine.sh file and insert your own wallet address, node server url and port and the run the file. Also, don't forget to check the Readme for usage and requirements.