Sublime Text 2 Replacement Icon
A replacement icon for Sublime Text 2
Installation (Mac OS X)
Open the following folder:
open /Applications/Sublime\ Text\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/
Find the file
Sublime Text 2.icns and replace with the one from this repository. The name needs to remain exactly the same.
Installation (Windows 7)
- Navigate to the installation folder for Sublime Text 2 (this should be in C:\Program Files\Sublime Text2). Copy
sublime_text.exeto your desktop.*
- Run ResEdit, choose
File > Open Project .... Select the
sublime_text.exeyou copied to your desktop.
- In the Resources pane of ResEdit, right-click the Icon folder and choose
Add Resource > Icon....
- Navigate to the folder containing the
sublime_text.icofile. Add it.
- Right-click the icon named
103 [English (Australia)], select
Remove from Project.
- Copy the
sublime_text.exeon your desktop back to the Program Files folder from step 1.
- The Program Files folder is protected. You need to move the exe out of this folder to edit it.