This repository contains everything required to build a comprehensive pdf guide to bring to the ETH Algorithms lab all-you-can-carry exam.
- A set of step-by-step instructions to solve an exam question
- A section to help you to model solutions and get started on coding them
- A troubleshooting section: What to do when your code inexplicably doesn't work.
- A few pieces of math that could come in handy.
- My entire collection of solutions including writeups, indexed by solution strategy.
- A build system to use while practicing. This should take care of building, running and testing your solutions. No need to waste time doing that manually.
Building the guide
make should do the trick.
Make sure that you hove these dependencies:
Pull-requests are welcome. Before contributing to this project, make sure you install the git hook for the pre-commit checks:
Using Super User Spark:
spark deploy hooks.sus
Build System Usage
When in the directory for a particular problem, the following command will help you.
This script will build, run and test the solution you want with
../algo <solution> and
../algo publish will compile the writeup.