This repo contains DataPipeline's Java code examples. These are the same examples you get when you download DataPipeline and requires a license to run.
- You can get your free trial license here: https://northconcepts.com/contact/try/small-business/.
- Once you receive your license by email, place the attached
NorthConcepts-DataPipeline.licensefile from the email into the
- Start running the examples.
Setting up development environment
Developers on Windows need to
- Have the HADOOP_HOME environment variable set
- Add %HADOOP_HOME%\bin to PATH in my environment variable
See the following info:
This repo relies on the Gradle tool for build automation. It also contains project files for the Eclipse IDE.
Inside Eclipse, you can right-click any example and select
Run As -->
Command Line / Gradle
You can also run examples with the following Gradle command. Just replace
com.northconcepts.datapipeline.examples.cookbook.WriteACsvFileToFixedWidth with the example you want to run.
./gradlew run --quiet -PclassToExecute="com.northconcepts.datapipeline.examples.cookbook.WriteACsvFileToFixedWidth"
Most examples read from the
example/data/input folder and write to