My personal dotfiles and shell scripts
See here for how I use this repository.
- Clone repository into
--recurse-submodulesflag. As of yet this path is hardcoded.
~/.config/dotfiles/deploy.sh ~to deploy dotfiles to home directory. You may have to delete
~/.fzf/if they already exist.
yto all prompts as necessary, especially making sure to update submodules if this is the first run.
- Install and configure fonts
~/.ssh/configand generate SSH keys.
- Headless install (no pithos, texmaker, atom, etc)
- Terminal profiles
- Ubuntu settings
- Download Maple and Matlab from (S)FTP server?
- Download and install Minecraft and Discord.
- Configure minecraft settings and
.desktopfile and script(s).