The Hackspace Management System (HMS) takes on all the repetitive tasks of running a hackspace/hacekerspace/makerspace so you can concentrate on the important stuff - making the space awesome!
Just some of the tasks the HMS will be able to do:
- Capture potential member's email addresses
- Three stage member approval process:
- Email captured and account set up.
- Contact details entered and approved (automated approval - optional)
- First payment located
- Manage RFID cards
- Full accounts module
- Prepare UK Ltd accounts
- Monthly updates for members
- Manage multiple bank accounts
- Capture ideas and allow members to vote on them
At the moment, HMS is very Nottingham Hackspace orientated. Feel free to use HMS at your Hackspace, but Your Mileage May Vary.
Version 2.0 of HMS should be more hackspace-agnostic.
More information can be found on the wiki