Libraries.io Graphql API - WIP
- Scalable GraphQL server: The server uses
graphql-yogawhich is based on Apollo Server & Express
- Static type generation: TypeScript types for GraphQL queries & mutations are generated in a build step
- Authentication: Signup and login workflows are ready to use for your users
- GraphQL database: Includes GraphQL database binding to Prisma (running on MySQL)
- Tooling: Out-of-the-box support for GraphQL Playground & query performance tracing
- Extensible: Simple and flexible data model – easy to adjust and extend
- No configuration overhead: Preconfigured
- Realtime updates: Support for GraphQL subscriptions
Read more about the idea behind GraphQL boilerplates here.
# 1. Clone this repo git clone https://github.com/Novvum/librariesio-graphql-api.git # 2. Navigate to the new project cd librariesio-graphql-api # 3 Install Dependencies yarn # ---- or ---- npm i # 4. Start server (runs on http://localhost:4000) and open GraphQL Playground yarn dev # ---- or ---- npm run dev
yarn startstarts GraphQL server on
yarn devstarts GraphQL server on
http://localhost:4000and opens GraphQL Playground
yarn playgroundopens the GraphQL Playground for the
yarn prisma <subcommand>gives access to local version of Prisma CLI (e.g.
yarn prisma deploy)
Note: We recommend that you're using
yarn devduring development as it will give you access to the GraphQL API or your server (defined by the application schema) as well as to the Prisma API directly (defined by the Prisma database schema). If you're starting the server with
yarn start, you'll only be able to access the API of the application schema.
This library is being maintained by the GraphQL community, with official support from the Novvum team.
Your feedback is very helpful, please share your opinion and thoughts! If you have any questions or want to contribute yourself, feel free to reach out to us!