Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the AtlasOS Readme!
AtlasOS is a multi-process capable DCPU-16 Operating System. Below is detailed our feature list and planned features. The beginnings of a tutorial are on the Getting Started page.
- Cooperative multitasking
- Loading and killing of processes
- Application accessible API
- Paged memory allocation / freeing
- Keyboard support (kernel level driver)
- ASCII-capable graphic routines
- Virtual filesystem
- Keyboard and screen exclusivity for processes
- Interrupt-based multitasking
- Improved graphics library
- Big memory allocations (not only 1024 words)
- Real filesystem using FDD controller
- clear - clears the screen and shows the prompt
- version - displays the AtlasShell version. Syntax: version [os]
- list - displays the list of process IDs
- load - loads a new process into memory (loads demo process right now)
- kill - halts a running process. Syntax: kill [list|procID]
- cd - change directory
- ls - list directory contents
- cat - prints the file contents to the screen
If anyone has any issues please submit to the tracker. Thanks!