Miles Pepper's Website
- Download the zip to the right -->>
- Unzip and move the folder to some place you'll remember, like the Desktop3. Go to https://developers.google.com/appengine/downloads
- Click on "Google App Engine SDK for Python"
- Download the correct OS version
- Open Google App Engine
- File -> Add Existing Application -> Browse -> Folder you just downloaded -> Add
- Click on the application in the console and press the green Run button
- In your browser, type in "localhost:(port)" ex) App engine will show two columns for the app, Admin Port and Port. Enter the number listed under Port.