Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This version only effects non windows users. If you are looking for the windows executable, check version 1.1b.
- No more CPU issues with the geometry manager for the tag configuration on UNIX systems (Thanks Lethosor)
- Correctly identifies 'linux' platforms (previously only ID'd 'linux2' platforms)
- Launching for the first time with python 3 no longer causes a crash.
Note: 1.1b Zip added for LNP convenience.
- executable will now launch properly via the Lazy Newb Pack
- Will locate DF install when creating setting.cfg (aka on first launch. Only works if launched from LNP utilities folder)
- Added option for windows users to remove borders and force window to stay ontop
- Reworked the UI so it doesn't hurt your eyes as much.
- Linux/OS X Support
- Now works with Python 2 and 3 (v2.3 and up)
Executable for windows.
- Should work on 32 bit systems now
I would supply executables for other platforms but I do not have access to a OS X/Linux.