A fun and enlightening expedition for those that wish to mine Unix Fortune Cookies!
[Unix Fortune Cookies](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_(Unix) have been around since you know when, and we all love cookies and lots of fortune (especially in the middle of insanely buggy projects).
Fortune Hunter is the Game that gives you the opportunity to attack from the other side of the frenemy line; divert that immense and overflowing stress (or just chaos) away from your project manager(s) and nagging folks, and get down to some serious and funky fortune mining and hunting! With every fortune comes more reward and enlightenment!
PLAY FORTUNE HUNTER here for FREE!
- Load the GAME (Recommending a decent Chrome)
- Select a view mode (Table, Sphere, Helix and Grid) to survey the contents of the ruin
- Start constructing the fortune, by clicking on element you think compose the original fortune
- Selected elements are highlighted, click them to deconstruct the fortune and try again
- Once the correct fortune is constructed, you get your reward, and a bonus challenge!
- Try becoming the fortune philosopher or a witticism slayer!
- If you should fail at a challenge, don't despair, there's always a pass to the next life...
Am not a 3D ninja nor your GL guru, but I love when I see a swanky concept that is being under-utilized, and is begging for proper re-application or extension. This game wouldn't be possible without the stealing I did from the ideas of Three.js, and especially the freaky periodic table!
Thanks to those true hackers!