This repo contains NuGet sample packages.
ExtensionSDKasNuGetPackage is a sample solution that walks you through several scenarios for shipping an extension SDK as nuget package
VsCredentialProvider is a sample for creating a NuGet credential provider for Visual Studio
Satellite-Packages is a sample class library and console app that demonstrates how to localize your NuGet packege using the Sattelite Package feature.
PackageReferenceProjects demonstrates how you can manually migrate to the new PackageReference format.
ContentFilesExample is a sample package and project that demonstrates how to use the contentFiles feature in NuGet 3.3+
Documentation and Further Learning
The NuGet Docs cover creating NuGet packages in more detail:
- Create NuGet packages
- Creating and Publishing a Symbol Package
- Creating Localized Packages
- Configuration File and Source Code Transformations
- ContentFiles in NuGet 3.3 and Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 and Later
- Preinstalled-Packages demonstrates how template authors can instruct NuGet to install the necessary packages, rather than individual libraries. Read more about Packages in Visual Studio templates
If you're having trouble with the NuGet.org Website, file a bug on the NuGet Gallery Issue Tracker.
If you're having trouble with the NuGet client tools (the Visual Studio extension, NuGet.exe command line tool, etc.), file a bug on NuGet Home.