Automagically update NuGet packages in all .NET projects.
Installation is very easy. Just run this command and the tool will be installed.
dotnet tool install nukeeper --global
NuKeeper works for .NET Framework and for .NET Core projects. It also has the ability to target private NuGet feeds.
|.NET Framework||.NET Core||Private Nuget Feed|
The intergration for the following platforms is supported.
NuKeeper has different command and options which can be utilized. Below you'll find a summary of all the commands and what they do.
Options: --version Show version information -?|-h|--help Show help information Commands: global Performs version checks and generates pull requests for all repositories the provided token can access. inspect Checks projects existing locally for possible updates. org Performs version checks and generates pull requests for all repositories in a github organisation. repo Performs version checks and generates pull requests for a single repository. update Applies relevant updates to a local project.
NuKeeper is licensed under the Apache License
- Git automation by LibGit2Sharp which is licensend under MIT
- Github client by Octokit licensend under MIT
- NuGet protocol NuGet.Protocol under Apache License Version 2.0
- NuGet CommandLine NuGet commandLine under Apache License Version 2.0
- Command line parsing by McMaster.Extensions.CommandLineUtils under Apache License Version 2.0
Logos by area55, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.