TicketDesk is an issue tracking system for IT Help Desks.
TicketDesk is efficient and designed to do only one thing, facilitate communications between help desk staff and end users. The overriding design goal is to be as simple and frictionless for both users and help desk staff as is possible.
Documentation can be found in the TicketDesk GitHub Wiki
The previous version is also available TicektDesk 2.1.
- TicketDesk 2.5 requires Visual Studio 2015 with .Net Framework 4.6.2 or higher.
- Visual Studio 2017 also supported
- TicketDesk 2.1 requires Visual Studio 2012 or higher with .Net Framework 4.5 or higher
Getting started with TicketDesk development should be a "clone, open, and run" experience.
- You need Visual Studio 2015 with the latest update, or Visual Studio 2017.
- By default, TicketDesk will use SQL Server Express LocalDB Edition 2014 or 2016.
- Clone the github repository
- Switch to the desired branch
- development has the latest version
- master has latest release ready version
- Open the project in Visual Studio
- Hit CTRL+F5 to run (F5 to debug) the application
- The site should open to the first-run-setup screen
- Code, Contribute, and Enjoy!
TicketDesk is a straight forward ASP.Net and SQL server application. Please see the Quick Setup Instructions for an abbreviated overview of deploying TicketDesk.