- Omeka-S 1.1.1
Nothing special : install as usual.
- Go to the Oai-Pmh Harvester page.
- Type or paste the address of the repository you want to fetch data from (usually something like http://sample-host.org/data/oai)
- Cilck the View Sets button.
- Choose the sets you want to harvest by checking the box Harvest this set ? for each set you want to be harvested.
- Choose the protocol you want to use : oai_dc or mets for each set.
- Click the Harvest button.
- A task should be created. The module creates a collection for each fetched set and then proceeds to harvest the content.
This is a simplified version of the Omeka Classic module, which was shamelessly copied whenever possible. The work consisted mainly in adapting the code to Omeka-S - i.e Zend Framework 3.