Web application that helps to match the patients with rare diseases with doctors who can help them.
To run on your local machine, download or clone the project. Then use maven clean instal to build it, then create new maven configuration: spring-boot:run. Then execute it. The app will run on localhost's 8080 port.
- AWS - Amazon Web Services
- Spring Boot - The MVC framework used
- Maven - Dependency Management
- H2 - H2 in-memory RDBMS
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap front end framework
- HTML - Hypertext Markup Language
- CSS - Style sheet language
- JSP - JavaServer pages
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the LICENSE file for details
Demo at(under construction): http://arman.ninja:8080/