OAS 3.0.0-rc1 Change Log
url is now required under the Server Object.
- Server Variable Object's
default values are now
string only (were any
servers under the Path Item Object and Operation Object has been fixed to be an array of Server Objects and not a single one.
examples fields have been reworked, alongside the Example Object. There is no longer
examples field under the Schema Object. Where
examples exist, they are now a map of named examples with additional metadata for each example. The Example Object now has defined fields and is not free-form.
content is now required under the Request Body Object.
href under the Link Object has been renamed to
operationRef, its description is clarified as well.
deprecated field under the Schema Object now defaults to
flow field under the Security Scheme Object has been renamed to
- Request Body's
required now defaults to
allowReserved to the Encoding Property Object.
termsOfService now MUST be in the form of a URL.
description fields now support CommonMark.
- Clarified that specific response codes (
200 for example) take precedence over response ranges (
2XX for example).
- Clarified that for Parameter Object, either
content are required.
pattern under the Schema Object now specifies the regex flavor.
- Added header restrictions. "Accept", "Content-Type", "Authorization" header paramters and "Content-Type" response headers will now be ignored.
- Referenced a specific version of supported CommonMark.
- Added clarifications to
null not being a type (as opposed to a value).
- ToC has been updated to reflect changes.
- Fixed various anchors in the document.
- Various examples have been fixed.
Check it out! https://github.com/OAI/OpenAPI-Specification/blob/3.0.0-rc1/versions/3.0.md