Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
OAS 3.0.0-rc1 Change Log
urlis now required under the Server Object.
- Server Variable Object's
defaultvalues are now
stringonly (were any
serversunder the Path Item Object and Operation Object has been fixed to be an array of Server Objects and not a single one.
examplesfields have been reworked, alongside the Example Object. There is no longer
examplesfield under the Schema Object. Where
examplesexist, they are now a map of named examples with additional metadata for each example. The Example Object now has defined fields and is not free-form.
contentis now required under the Request Body Object.
hrefunder the Link Object has been renamed to
operationRef, its description is clarified as well.
deprecatedfield under the Schema Object now defaults to
flowfield under the Security Scheme Object has been renamed to
- Request Body's
requirednow defaults to
allowReservedto the Encoding Property Object.
termsOfServicenow MUST be in the form of a URL.
descriptionfields now support CommonMark.
- Clarified that specific response codes (
200for example) take precedence over response ranges (
- Clarified that for Parameter Object, either
patternunder the Schema Object now specifies the regex flavor.
- Added header restrictions. "Accept", "Content-Type", "Authorization" header paramters and "Content-Type" response headers will now be ignored.
- Referenced a specific version of supported CommonMark.
- Added clarifications to
nullnot being a type (as opposed to a value).
- ToC has been updated to reflect changes.
- Fixed various anchors in the document.
- Various examples have been fixed.