Hub (Profile Only)
What is a hub profile?
- It's a place to tell your story to people who are interested in local food enterprises and organisations.
- You'll be visible on the OFN map.
- If you ever want to take sales online, you can add the shopfront functionality to your profile.
What does it do?
Makes you visible
When you have a profile on the Open Food Network, you become visible in your local food movement. You become contactable to customers who want to shop with you. You also become reachable to other enterprises who may want to supply to you, collaborate or distribute with you.
Steps for setting up a Producer Profile
1) Register your profile on Open Food Network. This setup tool will ask for basic information about your enterprise to create your profile. You'll be prompted to confirm your email address.
2) Select the 'hub profile' package type.
Your basic profile is now complete!
If you want to edit your profile, or add further detail you can
3) modify your enterprise settings.
Well done, you're set up!
You will now have a space to tell the story of your enterprise and to help drive connections to your social and online presence.
Advanced features that are helpful for hubs with profiles.
Want to setup an online shop?
Now that you have a profile on the OFN, with just a few more setup steps, you can open an online shop. See the hub shop setup manual. You have already completed step 1 if you registered and created your profile, so start at step 2.