Red Cell: Cluster Configuration & Deployment
This repository contains scripts and configurations used at Ognitio to automate the deployment process of our clusters. As we run Apache Mesos and a few of his frameworks for scheduling, we plan to continuously share publicly related templates and scripts through this directory.
This project is undergoing heavy refactoring, hardening and testing and isn't even considered alpha.
We mainly rely on Ansible to configure our VMs.
The following list contains some of the projects that composes our stack:
- Apache ZooKeeper: Distributed systems coordination
Scheduling (i.e. Mesos frameworks)
Logging and metrics
- Distribution: Docker toolset to pack, ship, store, and deliver content
Service discovery and load balancing
- Weave: Network of Docker containers
- Enable SSL within Mesos and frameworks
- Authorization and authentication
- Secret files distribution
- Finer cloud providers deployment support (GCE, AWS, ...)
- Generate Ansible inventory file