CaseControl is part of the OHDSI Methods Library.
CaseCrossover is an R package for performing case-crossover and case-time-control analyses in an observational database in the OMOP Common Data Model.
- Extracts the necessary data from a database in OMOP Common Data Model format
- Nesting in a cohort of interest (e.g. people with a particular prior condition)
- Ability to specify multiple control windows
- Ability to adjust for time-trends in exposure (case-time-control design)
- Fitting outcome models using conditional logisitc regression
CaseCrossover is an R package.
Requires R (version 3.2.2 or higher). Installation on Windows requires RTools. Libraries used in CaseCrossover require Java.
- On Windows, make sure RTools is installed.
- The DatabaseConnector and SqlRender packages require Java. Java can be downloaded from http://www.java.com.
- In R, use the following commands to download and install CaseCrossover:
install.packages("drat") drat::addRepo("OHDSI") install.packages("CaseCrossover")
- Vignette: Single studies using the CaseCrossover package
- Vignette: Running multiple analyses at once using the CaseCrossover package
- Package manual: CaseCrossover.pdf
- Developer questions/comments/feedback: OHDSI Forum
- We use the GitHub issue tracker for all bugs/issues/enhancements
CaseCrossover is licensed under Apache License 2.0
CaseCrossover is being developed in R Studio.