SelfControlledCohort is part of the OHDSI Methods Library.
This package provides a method to estimate risk by comparing time exposed with time unexposed among the exposed cohort.
- Extracts the necessary data from a database in OMOP Common Data Model format.
- Supports stratification by age, gender, and index year.
library(SelfControlledCohort) connectionDetails <- createConnectionDetails(dbms = "postgresql", user = "joe", password = "secret", server = "myserver") sccResults <- runSelfControlledCohort(connectionDetails, cdmDatabaseSchema = "cdm_data", exposureIds = c(767410, 1314924, 907879), outcomeIds = 444382, outcomeTable = "condition_era") summary(sccResults)
SelfControlledCohort is an R package.
Requires R. Libraries used in SelfControlledCohort require Java.
- The DatabaseConnector and SqlRender packages require Java. Java can be downloaded from http://www.java.com.
- In R, use the following commands to download and install SelfControlledCohort:
install.packages("drat") drat::addRepo("OHDSI") install.packages("SelfControlledCohort")
- Package manual: SelfControlledCohort.pdf
- Developer questions/comments/feedback: OHDSI Forum
- We use the GitHub issue tracker for all bugs/issues/enhancements
SelfControlledCohort is licensed under Apache License 2.0
SelfControlledCohort is being developed in R Studio.