Secure DICOMWeb OHIF / dcm4che Example
- Create /opt/docker
- Copy app.json and site.conf to /opt/docker
- Edit /etc/hosts. Add the IP you get from ifconfig en0 inet to your hosts file and alias it to the name 'dockerhost'
- Run docker-compose up
- Add the OpenID Connect Client for dcm4chee
- Add an OpenID Connect Client for OHIF. Follow the same instructions as for dcm4chee, but use the root URL of just http://dockerhost/
- Log in to the OHIF Viewer at http://dockerhost using the 'Login with Keycloak' button.
- Log in to the dcm4chee Archive at http://dockerhost/dcm4chee-arc/ui2
- Upload or push (e.g. STOW-RS or C-MOVE) some studies into dcm4chee. These will become visible and loadable in the OHIF Viewer.
- Load Keycloak's administration console at http://dockerhost/auth/admin/dcm4che/console. Now you can create Users and assign them Roles.
- Logging into one service will give you access to the other services.
- Try using curl http://dockerhost/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies