ESP32 WiFi / BLE development board with Ethernet, microSD card, GPIOs made with KiCAD.
Notice that we use the latest nightly KiCad builds.
Hardware change log:
- Hardware revision E
- R5 connected after T1's collector and value changed from NA to 1K.
- Improved drill distances.
- Hardware revision D
Major Ethernet schematic changes, similar to ESP32-PoE:
- LAN8710's pin XTAL1 was disconnected from GPIO0 and connected to GPIO17/EMAC_CLK_OUT_180. GPIO17 is now GPIO5 is now used as Ethernet "power pin".
- CR1(Q50MHz/25ppm/3V/4P/5x3.2mm) and all surrounding elements were deleted.
- U8(NCP303LSN27T1G(SOT-23-5)) and all surrounding elements were deleted.
- U10(BAT54C), R44 and R5 were deleted.
- FET1, R5, R6, C2, T1 and L1 were added to enable Ethernet power on/off feature.
- GPIO5 is used for Ethernet power on/off.
- Hardware revision C
- R5(1k) resistor added between OSC_EN and NRST(pin #19) of LAN8710A chip. Later, it was changed to NA!
- U2 changed from SY8009AAAC(SOT23-5) to SY8089AAAC(SOT23-5).
- FET2 changed from IRLML6402 to WPM2015-3/TR.
- ESP32-WROOM module pad improvements
Major changes to the Ethernet PHY and reset similar to EVB's_Rev_D1:
- U8 changed from BD5230G-TR(SSOP5/SOT-23-5) to NCP303LSN27T1G(SOT-23-5).
- C28 changed from 10nF/50V/20%/Y5V/C0603 to 470nF/16V/10%/X7R/C0603.
- C18 changed from 10uF/6.3V/20%/X5R/C0603 to NA.
- R38 changed from 100k to 10k/R0603.
- R5 changed from 1k/R0603 to NA.