RT5350F Prebuild images
Images that can be uploaded directly into flash memory using programmer, e.g. ARM-USB-OCD:
- FlashImage_RT5350F-OLinuXino_DIN.bin - For RT5350F-OLinuXino-DIN
- FlashImage_RT5350F-OLinuXino_EVN.bin - For RT5350F-OLinuXino and RT5350F-OLinuXino-EVB
Image that can be uploaded using the existing bootloader via serial port or TFTP.
These images can be uploaded using the bootloader via TFTP
- openwrt-ramips-rt305x-olinuxino-rt5350f-evb-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin - For RT5350F-OLinuXino-EVB
- openwrt-ramips-rt305x-olinuxino-rt5350f-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin - For RT5350F-OLinuXino
- openwrt-ramips-rt305x-rt5350f-olinuxino-din-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin - For RT5350F-OLinuXino-DIN
If you want image without openwrt you can use:
01 NOV 2016
- Added images and instructions suitable for restoring the firmware of RT5350F-OLinuXino and RT5350F-OLinuXino-EVB (mtd2 partition restore)
03 MAR 2016
- Added image RT5350F-OLinuXino-DIN
- Renamed uboot+factory+openwrt.bin to FlashImage_RT5350F_OLinuXino_EVB.bin
- Added FlashImage_RT5350F_OLinuXino_DIN.bin
10 NOV 2015
- Fixed issue with MAC address. They were hard-coded in the factory partition. Now on the first boot a random one is generated and stored.
The updated files are:
The difference is ONLY in the factory partition. OpenWRT remains the same. The MAC address was hard-coded at offset 0x40004. We set WLAN, MAC0 and MAC1 MAC addresses to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff. This forces the chip to generate random one on every boot. On the first boot this MAC is stored on the filesystem.
24 AUG 2015
- Now modules for USB storage are [*] instead of [M]
17 AUG 2015
- Changed OpenWrt repository url from snapshots to Chaos Calmer 15.05-rc3
- Updated WiFi led polarity
- Added separate images for OLinuXino-RT5350F and EVB. Difference is that on the EVB the button and the two relays are exported on boot time.