Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Compatible with Adrenaline v6.6 and Adrenaline Bubble Booter v.07
- Added support for iso/cso/pbp in xmc0 (Use Vitashell for mount xmc0).
- Fix "startup.png" images
- Support added for frameX.png images (with X from 1 to 5).
- Sort by ID.
- Light aesthetic changes and clean up code.
- Fix error C2-12828-1 on ABM bubbles.
- Added Auto Repair boot.bin option on the START button submenu (changes the customized option to YES on the old Bubbles from ABM 5.04).
- Now the bg0.png is shown at Bubbles Edit screen.
- Compatible with Adrenaline v6.4 and Adrenaline Bubble Booter v.06
- Auto-Conversion of boot.inf files to boot.bin files needed for ABB v.06
- In the Edit Bubble Screen this are the available combinations:
- Driver (INFERNO/MARCH33/NP9660).
- Execute (EBOOT.BIN/EBOOT.OLD/BOOT.BIN).
- Customized: (YES/NO).
- Now when showing the bubble's linked game path will be highlighted green if the content is found, if not found will be highlighted orange.
- *NOTE: If the game linked to your bubble is not there anymore the bubble will open Adrenaline or throw an error.
- Now you can disable the 8bit image conversion when creating or editing ABM bubbles.
*NOTE: You must be sure the images you are using are in compatible format, otherwise the bubble will fail. Enter the submenu to change this settings with start.
- Some changes in the list of Inject Imgs.
- New option to set default pic0 and bg0 images and your own xml file for your bubbles (up to 5 sets provided by you: ux0:ABM/Set1 to ux0:ABM/Set5).
- New option to sort: Category.
- Fixed data.inf error.
- Added config.bin on each bubble (adrenaline boot screen disabled).
- New graphics by Wz-Jk.