ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors is a free office suite that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit documents stored on your Windows/Linux PC or Mac without an Internet connection. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors contain the following components:
- desktop-apps - the frontend for ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors which is used to build the program interface for the operating system selected.
- desktop-sdk - SDK which is a core part of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors.
- core - server core components for ONLYOFFICE Document Server which is a part of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors and is used to enable the conversion between the most popular office document formats (DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, PDF, HTML, EPUB, XPS, DjVu, XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPT, PPTX, ODP).
- web-apps - the frontend for ONLYOFFICE Document Server which is a part of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors that allows the user to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents using the common interface of a document editor.
- dictionaries - the dictionaries of various languages used for spellchecking in ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors.
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors include the following editors:
- ONLYOFFICE Document Editor
- ONLYOFFICE Spreadsheet Editor
- ONLYOFFICE Presentation Editor
The editors allow you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents.
- Deb, rpm, exe, dmg on the official website
- Snap package. Get on snapcraft.io // See source code
- Flatpak. Get on flathub.org // See source code
- AppImage. Get on AppImageHub // See source code
Official website: https://www.onlyoffice.com/apps.aspx
Code repository: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DesktopEditors
User Feedback and Support
If you have any problems with or questions about ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors, please visit our official forum to find answers to your questions: forum.onlyoffice.com or you can ask and answer ONLYOFFICE development questions on Stack Overflow.