ONS Digital Publishing principles
These principles were created by the ONS Digital Publishing team. Thanks to Rhod for designing the posters!
- Always put our users first
- Less process, more progress
- Be agile
- Data informs decisions
- Share and be open
- Keep improving
- Never fail, always learn
- Focus on positives, act on negatives
- Publishing is a team sport
- Specialists, not silos
- Be inclusive not exclusive
Further reading Government Digital Service Design Principles
Copyright © 2018, Office for National Statistics (https://www.ons.gov.uk).
Released under MIT license, see LICENSE for details.