This is a development snapshot of the Open Power Security library. This project aims to create a general-purpose security framework for PHP 5.3 applications.
- Generic authentication subsystem
- Low-level generic access control system based on security policies and domains.
Not implemented features:
- ACL tree implementation.
- User and role implementation.
- Default security policies.
- Antivirus integration.
- Spam protection subsystem.
- Bot protection subsystem.
- Passive and active attack protection subsystem.
Open Power Security - Copyright (c) Invenzzia Group 2008-2010
The code was written by:
- Tomasz "Zyx" Jedrzejewski - design, programming, documentation
The library is available under the terms of New BSD License.