This is the main testbed repo for integration of the coins into OPOLO Cosmos. This contains all necessary functions related to cryptography. You may need to add your coin functions. Follow these steps to integrate a coin:
- Go through main.c and read the code of cosmos_test(); and neo_test(); which will give you an idea
- Build the code using command "make" and run the build using "./main"
- Add the source files .c and .h with coin name, for example neo.h,neo.c, Add the object file neo.o in the Makefile
- Write the function generateAddress that starts with mnemonic text and using the path of the coin generates the private key, public key and the address.
- Write a function signTransaction that takes all parameters of the transaction, hash it and then sign it from the private key generated in step 4.
- Write test functions for different transactions and for generating addresses at different paths.
- Commit the code and send a pull request