This is a repository that contains the list of links of the repositories of the projects.
To add the link of your repository, you need to fork this repository, create a file containing the link to your repository, and create a pull request (PR) from this fork. Here are the detailed steps:
- Creating a fork:
- Click Fork on the top right.
- Choose your account.
- Add the link to your fork repository:
- In the repository you just forked, click Create new file.
- Name it as (The name of your project).md.
- Type the link of the repository of your project in the following format:
- [The name of your project](The url of the repository) by your names. See ExampleProject.md as an example by editing it (by clicking the pen icon).
- Commit new file.
- Check if it has the same format as our example.
- Create a pull request from a fork:
- Navigate back to the original repository (This one).
- To the right of the Branch menu, click New pull request.
- On the Compare page, click compare across forks.
- Confirm that the base fork is the original repository.
- Use the head fork drop-down menu to select your fork.
- Type the title and description for your pull request.
- Click Create pull request.
- Then you should be able to see your pull request in the Pull requests tab. We will accept your pull request once we see it.