A Python package containing a variety of scripts and functions for interaction with Modelica and TRANSFORM.
This project is licensed under the UT-Battelle Open Source License (Permissive)
Copyright 2017, UT-Battelle, LLC
Installation and Use
https://pypi.org/project/modelicapy/ - pip version may be behind GitHub
pip install modelicapy from modelicapy import cleanData as cln
For updating your pip install to the latest GitHub version:
pip install git+git://ADDRESS@master
pip install --upgrade git+git://ADDRESS@master
Brief Description of Files
- GraphViz folder - Generation of dependency graphs of a Modelica library.
- parametric.py - Generate parametric sweeps for simulations.
- read_dslog.py - Create a summary of the dslog file (e.g., pass/fail, simulation time, etc.).
- gen_dsin.py - Generate new dsin.txt file from dsin.txt or dsfinal.txt with modified simulation and/or variable parameters.
- regressiontest.py - Modified regressiontest.py file from BuildingsPy for regression testing on Windows
- cleanData.py - Returns data using a 'r=Reader' from buildingspy that has been cleaned of repeated values (i.e., due to events) and interpolates between values.
- getValues - Functions to return single values from components. Helpful for getting initial values. Includes Modelica formatted output. For use with TRANSFORM.
- createUnitScripts.py - autogenerate .mos files for use with buildingspy regression test.
- raven folder - contains an example of running FMU (via pyFMI) with RAVEN
- wordclouds folder - example playing with the Modelica conference proceedings and wordcloud
- data_to_csv.py - example of extracting variables from .mat files and saving to a csv
You may report any issues with using the Issues button.
Contributions in the form of Pull Requests are always welcome.