Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
One-Click Mod Installer
- Added "TGA" to safe file list since it's used in Dolphin v4
- Removed "_files" thing in the License Reader
- Added link clicking thing to License Reader
- Now progress bar will always fit in one line
- Some linux optimizations and fixes and a code review
- Improved logging
- An attempt to make patching work with different endianness
- Now it can read and extract AMB files from any platform, create AMB files and remove files from them.
- Added recursive file addition.
- Added a feature to extract all files recursively from an AMB file or directory.
- Improvements in patching of empty AMB files, and it also shrinks unused space when patching by small files.
- Lots of code review + some Linux optimizations.
- Fixed crash when progress bar is turned off
- Improved logging.
- Crash fix when reading small files
- Security fix with relative paths while extraction + improved name reading
- Now it will show the help message when "mods/mods.ini" file does not exist.
- Fixed link clicking thing that was broken for 8 months.
- Added settings for CsbEditor.
- Added option to recover/restore original files, delete OCMI and configs.
- Now you can uninstall Mod Loader without installation.
One-Click Mod Installer
- Completely redesigned, now it looks like it's been worked on.
- Now it can install custom textures for Dolphin.
- Now it will ask admin every time you (un)install it (count this as a security fix).
- Now uses async when downloading and installing mods.
- Now you can install 1CMI anywhere to download Dolphin mods.
- Added settings.
- Added feature to save downloaded archive to a specific folder.
- Now you can manually enter path/url to mod.
- Added "Delete files and continue" to the Suspicious dialog.
- OCMI will offer to select folders to install from and into if it couldn't install it automatically.
- Progress bar is now smoother.
- Now you can install mods from directories.
- Added "About" information.
- Now you can use local copy of 7-Zip.
- Added "Retry" button when OCMI couldn't download file completely.
- Now you can pass a link to mod as argument.
- Admin on uninstallation is now only required if OCMI was installed.
- Now you can install Mod Loader using OCMI.
- Crash fix when deleting readonly directory.
- AMBPatcher: added a feature to add files in AMB files
- AMBPatcher: improved reading of 32 character file names
- AMBPatcher: fixed recursive patching when program couldn't find a file if names of the sub-archive and the main archive were the same
- 1-Click Mod Installer: possible fix when GameBanana's counter wasn't increasing after a download
- 1-Click Mod Installer: fixed crash when trying to install a mod from an archive that contains spaces in its name
- 1-Click Mod Installer: now it properly calls Mod Manager after selecting "Open Mod Manager and Exit"
- Mod Manager now has a description field with formatting and alignment and news at startup
- Added 1-Click Mod Installer (with 1-Click integration)
- Updated CsbEditor (thanks Skyth for the bugfix)
- Fixed false administrator privileges requirement on Windows 7 (AMBPatcher and PatchLauncher)
- Mod Manager: added "Random" button for a better modding experience
- Added SHA file check, now you don't have to wait AMBPatcher every time you start the game
- Mod Manager now can install and uninstall the Mod Loader
- AMBPatcher: added progress bar and an option to write logs
- Mod Manager: added settings menu, License Reader, and TOP SECRET EASTER EGG
- Probably other things...
- AMBPatcher: now it can simply replace files (partial "Before Mod Loader" mods compatibility)
- AMBPatcher: now it can print information about AMB files in the terminal (
AMBPatcher.exe read FILE.AMB)
- AMBPatcher: now it can patch files that are inside of an AMB file that is inside of an AMB file that is inside of ... (recursive patching)
- AMBPatcher: now it can patch files by bigger ones.
- AMBPatcher: some tweaks to properly read big files
- Manager Launcher: Added "Play" button
- Mod Manager: Added two priority buttons, one grammar fix (I guess), and some TabIndex tweaks
- Icon: now Metal has its nose and those screws on his cheeks
- Added TL;DR version of README
- AMBPatcher: crash fix while reading some AMBs
- AMBPatcher: crash fix while extracting files with subdirectories
- Mod Manager: now "=" symbols are shown properly
- AMBPatcher: now it can patch files with subdirectories in their names
- AMBPatcher: help message is now shown properly (
- AMBPatcher: crash fix when AMB file contains 0 files
- AMBPatcher: crash fix when the actual number of files differs from the given number in the archive header