- Now it can read and extract AMB files from any platform, create AMB files and remove files from them.
- Added recursive file addition.
- Added a feature to extract all files recursively from an AMB file or directory.
- Improvements in patching of empty AMB files, and it also shrinks unused space when patching by small files.
- Lots of code review + some Linux optimizations.
- Fixed crash when progress bar is turned off
- Improved logging.
- Crash fix when reading small files
- Security fix with relative paths while extraction + improved name reading
- Now it will show the help message when "mods/mods.ini" file does not exist.
- Fixed link clicking thing that was broken for 8 months.
- Added settings for CsbEditor.
- Added option to recover/restore original files, delete OCMI and configs.
- Now you can uninstall Mod Loader without installation.
One-Click Mod Installer
- Completely redesigned, now it looks like it's been worked on.
- Now it can install custom textures for Dolphin.
- Now it will ask admin every time you (un)install it (count this as a security fix).
- Now uses async when downloading and installing mods.
- Now you can install 1CMI anywhere to download Dolphin mods.
- Added settings.
- Added feature to save downloaded archive to a specific folder.
- Now you can manually enter path/url to mod.
- Added "Delete files and continue" to the Suspicious dialog.
- OCMI will offer to select folders to install from and into if it couldn't install it automatically.
- Progress bar is now smoother.
- Now you can install mods from directories.
- Added "About" information.
- Now you can use local copy of 7-Zip.
- Added "Retry" button when OCMI couldn't download file completely.
- Now you can pass a link to mod as argument.
- Admin on uninstallation is now only required if OCMI was installed.
- Now you can install Mod Loader using OCMI.
- Crash fix when deleting readonly directory.