All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
0.8.0 - 2019-01-29
- info_all_each and info_where_owner_each super class methods
- job array support for Torque, Slurm, and SGE (currently missing from LSF and PBSPro)
OodCore::Job::Status#precedencefor the ability to get an overall status for a group of jobs
- Fix SGE adapter to specify
-u '*'when calling qstat to get all jobs
0.7.1 - 2019-01-11
- Fixed crash when libdrmaa is used to query for a job no longer in the queue
0.7.0 - 2018-12-26
- Addition of an optional live system test of a configurable job adapter
- Fix Torque adapter crash by fixing scope resolution on Attrl and Attropl
- Fix SGE adapter crash in
OodCore::Job::Adapters::Sge::Batch#get_info_enqueued_jobwhen libdrmma is not available (DRMMA constant not defined)
- Always set
SGE_ROOTenv var, for both SGE commands via popen and when using libdrmaa
- Use libdrmaa only when libdrmaa is set in the cluster config
0.6.0 - 2018-12-19
- Added ability to override the default password length
- Merge the pbs-ruby gem removing that as a dependency, but adding FFI
- Added support for overriding resource manager client executables using
bin_overridesin the cluster configs
- Add support for the Grid Engine resource manager (tested on GE 6.2u5 and UGE 8.0.1)
- Fixed a bug in password creation where certain locales resulted in invalid passwords #91
0.5.1 - 2018-05-14
0.5.0 - 2018-04-30
- Added missing "Waiting" state to the Torque adapter as
- Changed the "Waiting" state in the PBSPro adapter to
0.4.0 - 2018-04-20
- Updated Torque adapter to take into account the new
Script#nativeformat allowing for arrays. #65
0.3.0 - 2018-04-05
- Basic multi-cluster support for LSF by specifying name of cluster for -m argument. #24
OodCore::Job::Script#shell_pathas an option to all adapters. #82
footeroptions to a Batch Connect template. #64
Fixnumcode comments with
0.2.1 - 2018-01-26
- Updated the date in the
- Fixed bug where LSF adapter would sometimes return
nilwhen getting job info. #75
- Fixed list of allocated nodes for LSF adapter when single node is expanded for each core. #71
- Clean up children processes in forked Batch Connect main script before cleaning up batch script. #69
- Fix bug when detecting open ports using the bash helpers in the Batch Connect template. #70
0.2.0 - 2017-10-11
- Added Batch Connect helper function to wait for port to be used. #57
- Can include Batch Connect helper functions when writing to files or running remote code. #58
- The Batch Connect helper functions are now available to use in the forked Batch Connect main script. #59
portenvironment variables are now available to use in the forked Batch Connect main script. #60
- Fixed a bug with the
nccommand used in the Batch Connect helper functions for CentOS 7. #55
- Fixed not correctly detecting open ports for specific ip address in Batch Connect helper functions. #56
- Fixed a bug when parsing nodes in the Slurm adapter. #54
0.1.1 - 2017-09-08
- fix crash when calling
Adapters::Lsf#info(id:)with "invalid" id
bjobs -u $USERwhen a single user is specified
0.1.0 - 2017-07-17
- Setting the host in a batch_connect batch script can now be directly
manipulated through the
set_hostinitialization parameter. #42
0.0.5 - 2017-07-05
- Add wallclock time limit to
- Add further support for the LSF adapter.
- Add a new Batch Connect template feature that builds batch scripts to launch web servers.
- Add support for the PBS Professional resource manager.
- Add method to filter list of batch jobs for a given owner or owners.
- Torque adapter provides nodes/procs info if available for non-running jobs.
- Slurm adapter provides node info if available for non-running jobs.
- Changed the
- Remove deprecated tests for the Slurm adapter.
- Fix parsing bjobs output for LSF 9.1, which has extra SLOTS column.
0.0.4 - 2017-05-17
- By default all PBS jobs output stdout & stderr to output path unless an error path is specified (mimics behavior of Slurm and LSF)
OodCore::Job::Script#min_phys_memorydue to lack of commonality across resource managers.
OodCore::Job::Script#join_filesdue to lack of support in resource managers.
0.0.3 - 2017-04-28
- Provide support for Slurm conf file.
- Correct code documentation for
- Add fix for login feature being allowed on all clusters even if not defined.
0.0.2 - 2017-04-27
- Remove the
0.0.1 - 2017-04-17
- Initial release!