Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
V4.0.0 Release Note
- Provider search / Provide Tree Preference
- Added option for 'Display Provider Tree on Dashboard' under Preferences on the 'Edit Account' page. Setting this option determines whether the Provider tree structure is displayed on the measure dashboard.
- Added search bar in Providers page. Search bar functionality is similar to the measure search tool on the dashboard. User can search by any information available in the provider table.
- Supports flexible reporting period from dashboard
- A date-picker on provider dashboards that allows the user to change the reporting period start-date and end-date. popHealth currently supports flexible reporting window.
- Upgrade HDS and QME to latest versions
- Updated QME to 3.1.2 and HDS to 3.5.3.
- Measure Dashboard and Patient List Spreadsheet Export
- User can download spreadsheet of their measure dashboard in addition to QRDA Cat 3
- User can download spreadsheet of patients relative to a measure, i.e. outliers, numerators, denominators, etc.
- Added user profile and user deletion
- Admin user can view a user's profile/information
- Admin user can delete all non-admin users
- Updated HQMF2js Git link to Project Tacoma
- Linked HQMF2js to Project Tacoma repository
- Multiple practice functionality and role based access
'Practice Mode' option
- Initial application configuration needs to be set from config/pophealth.yml
- 'use_opml_structure' set to false by default to use the Practice mode. Setting this to 'true' will give the original v3 mode with the provider OPML hierarchy structure.
- Three distinct roles - Admin, Staff, and Providers
- Administrator can create multiple 'practices' or sites within the same instance of popHealth
- Administrator can upload patient files specific to a practice
- Administrator can assign a Practice to one or more 'staff' user through the Administrator/Users page
- Administrator can assign a Provider (from a specific Practice) to a user with a valid NPI, provided a provider with the same NPI exists in the database.
- A Staff user when signed in can only see providers and patients for the practice the user is assigned
- A Provider user when signed in can only see patients for the Provider they are assigned (within the specific Practice)
Create Practice from the Admin/Practices page
(Given that a staff user has registered) Navigate to Admin/Users and assign the practice to the user from the drop-down selection (click OK on dialog)
To upload patients for that practice, navigate to Admin/Patients, and select the Practice from the drop-down list. Then choose a zip file using the 'Choose File' option, and upload a patient zip file. Click OK to confirm on the dialog window.
To assign a Provider to a user, given the user has registered, navigate to Admin/Patients, and select the Provider from the drop-down list for that user.
- When the Staff user signs into their account, they will see a dashboard for their practice
- When the Provider user signs into their account, they will see a dashboard for that specific Provider
- Patient record update logic
- Uploading same patients (with the sme MRN) will update clinical data for all sections
- Added Social History data elements to patient chart
- Fix import bug for null provider information in the XML
- Appropriately handle when practices have no provider
- Fixed use case where Practices have no providers in multi practice mode
- Aggregate measure calculation - practice mode
- Main changes (applicable when configured to use Practice Mode)
- User can view aggregate measure calculation (only the percentage) across all organizations/patients in the popHealth system. To view aggregate, click the 'Show Aggregate Result' button on top of the left panel in the dashboard home page.
- The on/off state of the 'Show Aggregate Result' button will be saved as the user's preference.
- The aggregate measure will only calculate if the 'Show Aggregate Measure' button on the dashboard is selected/turned on.
- Format measure results numbers with digit group/comma separators e.g. 12,345
- Sort patient list by last name then first name
- Add provider's patient count to main dashboard page
- Use practice ID as a suffix for patient MRN internally. Will format patient MRN's in patient list page and patient profile page to only show original MRN.
- Text to show 'Loading' for measure calculation
- Remove Providers button in Admin - Practices page
- Added mailer config and new bundle workaround
Added mailer configuration file. To have a working mailer for password reset/forgot password emails, set the following parameters in the file config/initializers/email.rb
- SMTP settings - address, port, domain, username, password, and authentication method.
- URL and port # for your popHealth installation
Added a parameter in config/popHealth.yml - 'use_new_bundle_workaround'. The new measure bundles (> 3.5.0) are not always compatible with popHealth's measure calculations; because of some reporting period filter issues with provider performance data, patients are not always included in measure calculations. Setting this variable to 'true' during installation/setup will adjust the QRDA/CCDA import to make sure all the patients uploaded are included in measure calculations properly.