GDAL - Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
GDAL is an open source X/MIT licensed translator library for raster and vector geospatial data formats. This is a mirror of the GDAL Subversion repository.
- Main site: http://www.gdal.org - Developer and user docs, links to other resources
- SVN repository: http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal
- Download: http://download.osgeo.org/gdal
- Wiki: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal - Bug tracking, various user and developer contributed documentation and hints
- Mailing list: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev