Youbeda is a Perl OVZ complainer. It can look after VEs resources limits and make some actions on failcnt value increase. VEs to look after could be explicitly specified.
- print notification (to stdout and/or logfile and/or syslog);
- send notification via email;
- send notification via Jabber;
- write complete statistics for exceeded resource into SQL database and/or SQLite and/or into file or pipe as plain SQL requests;
- adjust barrier and limit values for exceeded resources.
Unlike (dead?) Yabeda software Youbeda written in Perl and basically needs only core Perl modules. (However for some actions third-party Perl modules could be needed.)
Originally Youbeda was designed for ALT Linux distros. But probably it can be used with any modern Linux distributions with OVZ-kernels.