With score you can sequence OSC, MIDI, etc. parameters between multiple software and hardware, to create interactive and intermedia scores.
latest release here and read the Releases section in this README.Download the
Releases are available for Windows, Linux (via AppImage) and Mac OS X.
- Windows : install and run.
- OS X : extract and run ossia score.app.
- Linux : make executable (right click -> permissions or
chmod +x) and run the AppImage.
- Linux, OS X :
- Windows :
- ossia score uses CppDepend to ensure consistent code quality improvements ; please check it out !
In order to build score, follow the instructions. Current builds tested on Mac OS X, Ubuntu 14.04, ArchLinux, Windows 8.1.
When updating the score repository through the command line, don't forget to update the submodules, they change often.
cd score git pull git submodule update --init --recursive
Some useful and easy potential contributions are listed on the website.
There are also many fixable areas in the code :
- TODO : for general problems. Some are five-minute fixes, other are a multiple-day quest
- FIXME : for critical bugs / problems.
- MOVEME : when something is not where it should be.
- REMOVEME : when something is redundant.
- RENAMEME : when the class does not match with the file it's in.
- OPTIMIZEME : when an easy-to-write-but-suboptimal algorithm is used.
Finally, one can write its own score plug-ins to add custom features to the software. An example plug-in with the most common classes reimplemented is provided here.