ossia score is a sequencer for audio-visual artists, designed to create interactive shows.
Free, open source and runs on desktop, mobile and embedded.
latest release here and read the Releases section in this README.Download the
Releases are available for Windows, Linux (via AppImage) and Mac OS X.
- Windows: install and run.
- OS X: extract and run ossia score.app.
- Linux: make executable (right click -> permissions or
chmod +x) and run the AppImage.
- Official Win/Mac/Linux releases:
- ArchLinux, OpenSUSE, Fedora, Debian:
- Ubuntu, macOS (with Brew):
- Windows (MSVC):
- ossia score uses CppDepend to ensure consistent code quality improvements ; please check it out !
In order to build score, follow the instructions.
When updating the score repository through the command line, don't forget to update the submodules, they change often.
cd score git pull git submodule update --init --recursive
Some useful and easy potential contributions are listed on the website.
There are also many fixable areas in the code :
- TODO : for simple issues.
- FIXME : for critical bugs / problems.
- MOVEME : when something is not where it should be.
- REMOVEME : when something is redundant.
- RENAMEME : when the class does not match with the file it's in.
- OPTIMIZEME : when an easy-to-write-but-suboptimal algorithm is used.
Finally, one can write its own score plug-ins to add custom features to the software. An example plug-in with the most common classes reimplemented is provided here.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]