Several usability improvements:
- more consistent deletion policy
- more descriptive naming of objects (intervals, states, etc...)
- encapsulation as a sub-scenario or (put in) loop (see object menu)
- drag and drop (of parameters from the Device Explorer) now also works on triggers and conditions
- better browsing and display in the Object Window
- WIP on process display management: for now each process name is displayed in its header (with additional, process-relative info) and the displayed process can be changed with a menu accessible from the same header - more to come about this in the next release....
- WIP on easing process creation by drag and dropping parameters from the Device Explorer on intervals
- WIP on a search mechanism to select objects based on the parameters they use (currently accessible when right-clicking on one or several parameters of the Device Explorer -> Find Usage)
- mapping and automation min's and max's are now exposed in the Local Device and thus can be themselves mapped or automated
- The Local Device is now exposed using OSCquery (instead of Minuit, as previously)
- Triggers now have their own OSC addresses and can then be triggered remotely
- General cleanup and improvements of the Examples from the Documentation folder of the repository (to be included in the next release)
Also, @jln- made a nice teaser video on http://vimeo.com/247547998 - feel free to have a look at it for an introduction or refresher on the panel of features score can offer you!