OSVR-Unity Palace Demo
Project source hosted at: https://github.com/OSVR/OSVR-Unity-Palace-Demo
A recent build of OSVR-Core is required to run this demo.
In the OSVR-Core Snapshot download, navigate to the bin folder to find:
osvr_server.exe -- this must be running for OSVR to work.
osvr_server_config.json -- this must be configured for your device. By default it will work with the HDK. See included examples in the bin and share folders for other configurations.
Add any device plugins to the osvr-plugins-0 folder.
- Connect your device to and start osvr_server.exe, not necessarily in that order.
RenderManager / DirectMode
OSVR-Unity supports Direct Mode, Timewarp, and Distortion Correction via OSVR RenderManager. Direct Mode requires Unity 5.2+ and NVIDIA graphics cards with the latest drivers* (364.xx drivers are not working at the time of this edit, revert to 362.00). NVIDIA specifies that a 700 series card or better is required, but our testing indicates that select lower cards may also be compatible. Tested and working on a 560M.
For additional help with OSVR-Unity see the Getting Started with OSVR-Unity Guide.
(September 19, 2017)
- Update to OSVRUnity v0.8
- Adds Unity native VR support and new scene with single-pass camera setup
(August 17, 2017)
- Update to OSVRUnity build 643
- Removes fog due to Unity 5.6 rendering bug
(March 9, 2017)
- Update to OSVRUnity v0.6.16.3 (build 612)
- Fixes random crash on some systems
- Re-baked Occlusion maps