Security Datasets project is an open-source initiatve that contributes malicious and benign datasets, from different platforms, to the infosec community to expedite data analysis and threat research.
- Provide open portable datasets to expedite the development of data analytics.
- Facilitate and expedite adversary techniques simulation.
- Allow security analysts around the world to test their skills with real data.
- Improve the testing and validation of detection analytics in an easier, practical, modular and more affordable way.
- Enable data scientists to have labeled and unlabeled data for initial research and features development.
- Help the community map datasets to other open source projects such as Sigma, Atomic Red Team, Threat Hunter Playbook (Jupyter Notebooks) and MITRE ATT&CK.
- Provide datasets for other social/community events such as Capture The Flags (CTFs) or hackathons to encourage collaboration.
Help us build the largest library of datasets for the InfoSec community!. Learn more about how you could do it here!