We are proud to announce the introduction of a new document build pipeline, which is a major milestone for our project. The build pipeline is based on Pandocker and Github Actions.
This significantly reduces the time spent on creating new releases and will also be the foundation for the OWASP MSTG and will be made available for the OWASP ASVS project.
- 4 more translations are available, which are Hindi, Farsi, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese
- Added requirement MSTG-PLATFORM-11
- Jeroen Willemsen for kick-starting this initiative last year!
- Damien Clochard and Dalibo for supporting and professionalizing the build pipeline.
- All our Hindi, Farsi, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese collaborators for the excellent translation work.
V1.2 International Release
With a little bit of delay we are happy to present version 1.2 of the MASVS!
- Created international version of V1.2: the MASVS is now translated into German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- New build and release systems based on Github Actions and Docker containers resulting in better looking PDF, Mobi, Epub and Docx documents.
Pre-release 1.2RC (English only). See Changelog for further details.
Intermediate update (1.1.4). See CHANGELOG.md for updates on intermediate update releases.
Intermediate update (1.1.3). See CHANGELOG.md for updates on intermediate update releases.
This is the first international release of the OWASP MASVS! We support Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish and Russian now.
See CHANGELOG.md for the actual changes.
This is the very first release of the MASVS in Russian!
Thanks Maxim Gall for the initiative to translate the English version into Russian and thanks to Oprya Egor, Chelnokov Vladislav, Tereshin Dmitrii, Bachevsky Artem, Mesheryakov Aleksey, Ratchenko Denis who supported in this project.