Owasp Summit 2018
Welcome to the home page of the Owasp Summit 2018
Registration is open On EventBrite
Owasp Summit 2018, England, 4-8 June 2018 OWASP is organizing our next Summit in 2018 focused on the collaboration between Developers and Application Security.
This is not a conference with uni-directional presentations, this is a working summit with working sessions on areas like:
- Secure Coding, Security Testing/TDD, DevOps,
- Threat Modeling, Mobile Security, IoT
- Risk & Governance, Privacy & CTO/CISO requirements
- Secure Design, Bug-bounties
- Browser Security, AI for Attack & Defence
- DDoS, Cyber Warfare, AppSec Standards;
.. and of course, working sessions on popular OWASP projects (lead by its leaders) such as:
- ZAP, Top 10, Dependency Check, Juice Shop
- OwaspSAMM, OWASP Guides (Testing, ASVS, Core Review)
- AppSensor and dozens more.
Using the same model as the past OWASP Summits in Portugal and the UK, this 5 day event will be a 16h day high energy experience, where the attendees are expected to work and collaborate really hard. Every working session will be thoroughly prepared and focused on actionable outcomes.
If you care about Application Security and want to collaborate with the key players in this industry, this is the event to be.
The Summit will occur in England, 4-8 June 2018, with an entry ticket of 1400 EUR + VAT (covering stay + accommodation + event fee). OWASP has somefunding for its leaders and other deserving individuals to attend, so if you feel you can't afford this fee, or your company is not in a position to sponsor you, please contact the event organisers.
If you want to be involved, add you name to the Participants page