GDPR opt-in module
Module adds opt-in functionality which is required for GDPR law.
For installation instructions please see /documentation/UserManual_de.pdf in this package.
This module requires the following OXID eShop compilation versions: 6.0.2 or above.
Module installation via composer
- composer require oxid-esales/gdpr-optin-module:^2.0.0 to install the released version compatible with OXID eShop 6.0.2 compilation
- composer require oxid-esales/gdpr-optin-module:dev-master to install the latest unreleased version from github
Module allows to control:
- the opt-in option for delivery addresses to be conform with GDPR
- the opt-in option for user registration to be conform with GDPR
- the opt-in option for review writing form to be conform with GDPR
- the information customer is shown regarding what happens to the contact form data after the request has been processed.
Bugs and Issues
If you experience any bugs or issues, please report them in the section Module GDPR Opt-in of https://bugs.oxid-esales.com.
Licensing of the software product depends on the shop edition used. The software for OXID eShop Community Edition is published under the GNU General Public License v3. You may distribute and/or modify this software according to the licensing terms published by the Free Software Foundation. Legal licensing terms regarding the distribution of software being subject to GNU GPL can be found under http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html. The software for OXID eShop Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition is released under commercial license. OXID eSales AG has the sole rights to the software. Decompiling the source code, unauthorized copying as well as distribution to third parties is not permitted. Infringement will be reported to the authorities and prosecuted without exception.